Saturday, November 12, 2011

Spinning Merrily in the Winner’s Circle

As of today I am an official NaNoWriMo 2011 winner.

My thoughts?

Spinning Enchanted GIF


Yep.
 This afternoon I hit 50k words and, to be quite honest, am most ecstatic.

I still plan on writing all month. My goal was to write at least 2k words every day this month, and I plan on sticking to that. Maybe I can just be slightly more relaxed now. Winking smile

Though I’ve been a bit more stressed out than last year’s NaNo, this one thus far has been quite enjoyable. I’ve hit the part in my story that I’ve been waiting for and I think it might be even more fun to write from this point on. My characters have resulted into having pillow fights and chasing chickens though, but, you know, what can you do?

I hope everyone is having a lovely almost first two weeks of this wonderful month, NaNo or not. ^_^

Favorite Writings of the Day:

"Do you always make it a habit of chasing chickens?" Rem asked with amusement.

Nyria smiled up at him. "I don't exactly make it a hobby."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...