Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dear Time,


I wish to formally request more of you. It has come to my attention as of late that you do not seem to be concerned about my wellbeing. You cannot deny it; the signs have been exceedingly obvious, and rather hurtful I might add. I see you fleeing just when I need you, as if you’re trying to make it harder for me. And then when I search for you, you are nowhere to be seen. Ironically, I lose you, Time, searching for you. Why must you disappear? I find it very rude. I can never find you, and when I finally think I have you in my grasp, you’re gone in the blink of an eye. It is as if you take pleasure in deceiving me. Your games of running and hide’n’seek are growing old.

You must not do this to me any longer. You’re valuable to me, no matter how much you seem to dislike myself. Can we not just get along? I am growing weary of searching for you. It is clear now that you are impossible to find or gain back. I do not know where you go, but you really need to stop going and linger with me for a while.

Time, I need you. Please do not run from me any longer.

Your Timeless User,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...