The spectacular Kiri Liz has awarded my blog!
Thank you so much, Kiri! Your blog is absolutely scrumptious as well! ^_^
1: When you receive the award you must post about it on your blog and leave a link to my blog.
2: Answer all the questions to the tag below.
3: Do not award anyone who has more than one hundred followers.
4: Come up with ten questions for the tag.
5: Keep your questions clean and refrain from using bad language.
6: Tag 5 to 10 people.
Here are the questions Kiri has asked:
1. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Goodness me, what a tough question! Um…all of them? What Child is This might be my most favorite, it’s so pretty but also really powerful. It means a lot to me. O Holy Night is also another I love. For the secular ones I’d probably say Sleigh Ride, Silver Bells, Let it Snow, Carol of the Bells, and Winter Wonderland. Yeah, I just really, really love Christmas music! I’m pretty much happy with all of it.
2. Do you prefer colored lights on your Christmas tree, or just white lights?
I personally find white lights a lot more classy. Colored lights can be fun, but there’s just something beautiful about the white lights illuminating the room.
3. If you won $500 to go shopping for Christmas gifts, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I’d probably start out with something for my little sister, she’s always the easiest to buy for. Most likely a movie she wants or something.
4. Favorite Christmas cookie?
SUGAR COOKIES. Just any kind of sugar cookies. I love them so much.
5. What's your oddest or most special Christmas memory?
So many wonderful Christmases… I can’t think of anything real odd (which is odd in and of itself because silly things are always happening to my family), so I’ll go with something special. But that’s hard, too! ALL my Christmases have been special. Last year my little sister surprised us all on Christmas morning coming downstairs completely decked out as Santa Clause saying she was “Chris Pringle”, which was HILARIOUS because she has this obsession with the chip brand Pringles. She went around, with a big bag, pulling out handmade Christmas gifts for all of us. It was so hilarious and fun. She’s a mess. That definitely has to be one of my best Christmas memories.
6. Christmas isn't Christmas without:
7. If you could only ask for one thing for Christmas, what would it be?
Health. Because I have so many health problems and I really wish they would all just go away. Does that count? I really don’t need anything, so I have no idea what I’d ask for.
8. How do you view Santa Claus (in film, stories, advertisements, shopping, etc.)?
Meh…I don’t really like Santa at all. People kind of replace Santa in Jesus’ stead it seems to me. Christmas is so big on Santa, it takes away the True Meaning. To be completely honest, I find the whole Santa Clause thing silly and annoying.
9. Moving away from Christmas-related questions, if God called you to become a missionary to a foreign country, where would you go and why?
Oh my! I have no answer for this. There are so many places in need out there, I wouldn’t even know where to start. That would be completely up to God.
10. Do you believe it is okay to do something just because the situation allows it (the situation justifies the action sort of thing)?
If anything goes against God’s principles, it is never okay to do something. If something is iffy, then one should stray away from doing it, even if the situation seems to allow it. The world allows a lot of things God does not, and we should always stand on God’s principles, no matter what the world says. (I’m not sure if that is exactly what you meant, hopefully that answers the question well enough.)
Here are my Questions:
1. What is your favorite book?
2. If your house was burning down and you could save one item, what would it be?
3. What type of shoes do you prefer wearing?
4. What’s your favorite instrument?
5. If you could visit any fantasy world, where would it be?
6. What’s your favorite season of the year and why?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. What color is your room?
10. Let’s say you could make absolutely any fictional character come to life, who would you choose?
I pass on this award to all these lovely people:
You all have very scrumptious blogs indeed! ^_^