Friday, October 12, 2012

Prettying Up Bloggy

I know I said recently (or not so recently) that I was going to blog more, and yet barely any posts have made their way to my blog. I actually have quite a few posts planned. But first, I wanted to pretty up my blog a bit, something I’ve been meaning to do for…well…a very long time.

Vintage Cleaning Silhouette

I’ve been adding all sort of things to my side bar, changed some settings, rewrote my welcome and profile, etc. I even added labels, something I literally meant to do the day I made my blog, and here, a year and a half later, I finally did it. Hurray!

I’ll still probably add and fix up some things here and there, but overall, I’m a lot more pleased with my blog.

I’ve also been joining more blogs, and have just been a lot more active in the land of blogging, which is exactly what I’ve been trying to do.

Anywhoozle, I do promise I’ll have plenty of new blogposts coming your way soon. I’m quite enjoying getting back into the blogging world.

I hope everyone is having a lovely October!

Can you believe the month is already almost halfway over? o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...