You may or may not know…
1. I somehow manage to be both a loner and a social butterfly.
2. I would say I’m far closer to being an extrovert than an introvert though.
3. Owl City and Chris Tomlin are my favorite singers/bands of all time.
4. I love heights.
5. Due to number 4 it’s my dream to one day fly in a hot air balloon.
6. My biggest fear is drowning.
7. The ocean kind of terrifies me.
8. I love to sing but don’t think I actually have a good singing voice (at all) and will only sing when I’m alone or along with a large group.
9. I really dislike Daylight Saving Time and having to readjust my schedule due to it.
10. I have an obsession with names, to the point that my best friend got me a baby name book many years ago for Christmas just so I can look through it for fun (which I do on a constant basis).
11. It’s my dream to go to New Zealand and Ireland someday and I have every intention of doing so at some point…hopefully.
12. The only other country I’ve ever actually been to is Canada (I’m American by the way…but that’s probably obvious).
13. I think the fact that today’s date is 3/13/2013 is really cool.
14. Numbers are fun.
15. I’ve been playing the piano since I was 4 years old and adore it (it’s my favorite instrument).
16. I like to say dragons is my favorite animal (because they are of course.)
17. Sailing by Celtic Woman is currently playing while I’m typing this point.
18. Celtic Woman music is gorgeous.
19. I love making lists. (You couldn’t tell, could you?)
20. I genuinely hope each and every one of you has a most spectacular, beautiful Wednesday.