Monday, May 7, 2012

Oooh, shiny!

Apparently, my ol’ blog here decided it didn’t like the template I had on it. For, much to my chagrin, said template began messing up. Odd black images with exclamation marks on them were appearing all over my blog.

Error

Perhaps it was Bloggy here crying out for change. I had been meaning to change the template for a while, seems my blog was getting impatient.

So here we are then. This new look is rather nice, though I’m not sure if it is permanent or not. When you look up the word ‘indecisive’ in the dictionary you will find my picture there. Or not since I couldn’t decide if I wanted them to take my picture and put it in the dictionary or not.

*cough*

Regardless, at least this template isn’t becoming all buggy like the last one was doing. Let’s hope it stays that way.

Perhaps I shall keep it. It is quite pretty.

On a side note, I know I’ve been severely lax in my blogging as of late. I was actually determined to fix that only to find my blog all in a mess. Ah, such is life. Now that the problem is resolved though, perhaps you’ll be hearing more from me now. I certainly hope so anyway.

Now I’m going to go decide what to do…

…perhaps it will be bed time by the time I make up my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...